June 24, 2009

Some things aren't for sharing

As we drove away from our house today, I noticed that I forgot my wedding ring. I said aloud, "Oh Man, I forgot my ring."

Zachary asked, "Why do you always wear that ring?"

I began to explain how wedding rings are a symbol of your love and show everyone around you that you are married. I told the boys, "Like if someone who didn't know us were to walk into Daddy's dealership and see him wearing his wedding ring, they would know that he already has a wife."

Zachary said, "Then some girl won't ask Daddy to marry them."

I laughed, "Yeah, because he's our daddy, and we aren't sharing him!"

To which he replied, "Yeah, and if someone tries to take our daddy, I'll pop a cap in 'em!!"

Consider yourself warned.:)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Thats Halarious!

Mandy said...

Way too funny! Can't wait to see you guys.

The Garners said...

Ha ha !!! He's hilarious!

Graham said...

Too cute!