August 15, 2008

Extreme Makeover:

Milam Edition

Ok, this has been a long time coming, but I keep putting it off. Thanks, Jamie, for pressuring me to go ahead with it!

We began renovating the house that we bought in May. While the major renovations have been complete since midsummer, I haven't shared pictures because I was waiting for it to be completely "finished". But really, who am I kidding? It will never be 100% complete.

And did I mention that we lived in the house the entire time the construction was going on?! Wouldn't recommend that!

Anyway, here goes. We did work in every room, but I'm just hitting the highlights. I'll spare you all the details of things I'm still working on...window treatments, rugs, etc.

kitchen BEFORE:


AFTER:


breakfast nook BEFORE:

AFTER:

dining BEFORE:


AFTER:


master bedroom BEFORE:

AFTER:

master bathroom BEFORE:

AFTER:


It almost feels like home now. We are ready for visitors!

8 comments:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Beautiful! Amazing renovation...love it! Your curtains in your dining room make me want to start working on window treatments for my house.

The Garners said...

It looks SOOOOOO good! I can't wait to come see it in person. Everything looks so "you" now--I'm sure it feels much more like home with your personal tastes and touches all through the house! Glad you posted this--good job on everything and on surviving a live-in-renovation with two small kids!

The Kennedy's said...

The most amazing is the bathroom...wow what wallpaper! My blog is from leeloublogs.blogspot.com :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! It looks good! Can't wait to see it in person!

kinsey said...

love your kitchen :-)

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are great, but your renovations are even better in person! Your houseis beautiful!! Great work- enjoy!!

mjilliancooper said...

love your house- and i love that i saw you on sunday!!!!!

Heather said...

I love it all!! Great job...we're slowly doing/adding stuff to our house that I'll be posting about soon.