August 7, 2008

Kisha and Krew

My long time friend, Kisha, brought her crew of kiddos over for a playdate on Tuesday. My boys enjoyed playing with new friends. Kish and I enjoyed staying inside in the cool and having adult conversation. I treated her to a MUCH NEEDED at home pedicure while we visited. I truly have a strong dislike for feet so this shows you how much I love her...plus she has 3 kids under the age of 5 and it was obvious she hasn't had the time to worry with her toenails' appearance.:) I would post a before pic, but I can't have you judging my friend!
T, McKala, Kai, and Z

Kish and baby Maggie

Proof of the pedi...Thanks to McKala for the great photo!:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, you are a WONDERFUL friend. Of course I already knew that, but really you are!

The Garners said...

I'm cracking up at that last picture.

Anonymous said...

You are a good friend! Can't believe Kisha has 3 kids!