March 30, 2009

Date with my boys

Saturday I took the boys to Longview for a fun day. Brandon has been fighting the flu since Friday and we needed to get out of the house. We went to Pump It Up Jr. for the first time since moving to Texas. The boys had a great time there. Then we went over to Granny-Great's house to visit with her and my cousin, Robin. We ended the night with a fun dinner at Shoguns.

Self portraits:

These never get old for my boys...

Why does my 2 year old know that a policeman comes to your car window and hands you a ticket??? Must be from riding with his daddy!

My guys:

Robin, Jeni and Zachary at Shoguns

Our attempt at a group photo after dinner. Trent was in no mood for it and that's as close as he would get.:)

2 comments:

The Bass Family said...

Hey girl... promise I am switching out the pics this week... My last couple of weeks/weekends have been hectic... I did not neglect you! I always say it...but your boys are ADORABLE!

Mandy said...

Looks like fun! Wish I could have been there!