March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday!

The day after we got home from our trip I had my entire family over to celebrate my mom's birthday. It was a very busy day--unpacking, cooking, cleaning, etc, but well worth it. I think everyone had a good time.





St. Patrick's Day was also special for another birthday. Our dog, BO turned 13! We got him when we were in college and he has been with us for the long haul. He is a great dog, but has definitely seen his better day at this point. We gave him a few extra treats for his day, but that was about all the excitement he could handle.

I know that several of my college friends that keep up with us through this blog are laughing that BO is still around. We have some great BO stories from college days!

3 comments:

The Garners said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom and Bo! I'm glad you gave B a few extra treats. He was probably just thankful you didn't run over him that day. :)

We've Got Scents said...

Hope your Mom and Bo had a great day!
Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures,
Kaye

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Bo looks like he just wanted a nap for his birthday!