October 2, 2007

Our First Born





Z is so very special to his daddy and I. We never knew how much our hearts could love a little person until the day he was born. We also didn't realize that every day that he is on this earth, we would love him more. It is so hard to believe that he will be four at the end of this month. It has been an amazing four years! We thank God every day that he picked us to be this little guy's parents. He is smart, funny, quirky, sensitive, adventurous, creative and so much fun!


I wanted to share some pictures of him that I took recently. It used to be so much fun and so easy to take good shots of him, but that has all changed over the past year or so. I was so happy with these. Did I mention, he is adorably cute, too???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all so good. I love the ones with the fence--that makes a nice background. He IS so cute!

Anonymous said...

He is so handsome! I sure hate to see you go. You have been so wonderful to Jamie and Z and R are every bit boys. I loved a picture Jamie e-mailed me a while back of you re-hanging a deer head they had knocked off the wall!